Sunday, December 18, 2011

Allison Turns 7!

  On December 15th Allison turned 7.  I'm not quite sure why 7 seems so old to me, but it does.  I couldn't help but get sentimental about this birthday.  It just feels so old.  In 11 years she will be out of the house....our baby, our first born, 7!  I remember her birth like it was yesterday.  It was one of the happiest days of my life.  She was the most adorable, perfect, LOUD little bundle of joy.  Allison is quirky, she's fun, she is kind, caring, thoughtful, a hard worker, a good friend, and a great kid.  

Here are some of the the things Allison is doing at 7!  She is on the swim team and swims 3 days a week. Her favorite stroke is free style.  She takes Yoga on Mondays and piano on Wednesdays.  She loves drawing, crafts, and all things American Girl.  She adores her dog, Miley and all things dog these days.  We are so proud of all that Allison has done and can't wait to see what the New Year brings for her.  


Allison opens her presents from us

A puppy just like Miley

American Girl horses

Allison presents her poster at school

Posing with her teacher, Mrs. Sayre.  Notice the lovely birthday t-shirt

Puppy party crafts

Animal drawing

Great Grandma and Grandpa Constant

Great Grandma and Grandpa Jonas

The birthday girl
She loves reading Frog and Toad to us and likes us to read puppy books to her.  She loves to eat cheese pizza without the cheese, Nutella, Watermelon, mini muffins, yogurt and ICE CREAM!  Cookies and Cream that is.  

2 comments:

  1. I know -- 7 does seem old! She gets cuter every day. Love the horses and that fun b-day t-shirt :). Miss y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounded bad -- she has always been AMAZINGLY cute-- I meant she just keeps getting EVEN cuter!!! The way I wrote it sounds like she was not cute and now she is. NOT THE CASE. Okay -- well hopefully you know what I meant. Geez -- what a nice Aunt I am :).

    ReplyDelete