Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Impossible Task?

Not too bad, minus the camera case and fire truck.
I was doing something sill to make these crazy kids laugh.
At Clover Bar
I have been trying for months to get an updated photo of the crew, but it is not an easy task. In fact, I am beginning to wonder if it is an impossible task. Allison is almost always a sure bet, but Connor and Ella take turns being a real pain:) Anyway, here are few shots of them.

Craig has been working a lot of hours and by Saturday I am spent. So we decided to go to Spring Lake for the day and hang out with my parents. It was a fun day. I went for a nice long run a long the bike bath by myself and then we went to a cider mill and to Clover Bar pizza for dinner. We headed back to EGR around 7:30....just in time to say good night to Craig.


No comments:

Post a Comment