Saturday, September 26, 2009

Elizabeth "Ella" Constant Alguire



We are thrilled to have our little bundle of joy here. Ella weighed in at 7 lbs 12 ounces and 19 1/2 inches. I had a relatively easy and labor (thanks to the the epidural) and gave birth to Ella just shy of 6 hours after being induced. Despite being a bit sleep deprived I am feeling great. I went for a jog yesterday (very slowly) and worked out at the YMCA today. I guess three is a charm. The kids are adjusting to having a new sister. Allison is an amazing big sister and Connor is a bit confused with this whole new baby thing. He always wants to know where the baby is and likes to point at her and say baby. Allison loves to hold her and is my helper, always getting things for me. We certainly feel blessed to have three happy and healthy children. Ella went to her first U of M tailgate today. Here are a few pictures from the last 6 days.


Family of 5

Allison, Connor and Ella

Sisters

Big brother

Checking out Ella
Allison and Madeline before the U of M game
Ella meets uncle David


2 comments:

  1. You went for a run?!@# Ryan's 9 months (not 9 days) and I have not even gone for run! Ok, I never did like running to begin with. You guys are looking great. Very complete. Can't wait to get my hands on that little bundle! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Update your header on your blog title...Life with Ella too!

    ReplyDelete