Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Grand Haven Fun


Sunday morning the kids and I took off for Grand Haven to celebrate my cousin Kyle's graduation. It was a beautiful day and we celebrated tailgate style. Although we are Spartans, Kyle is going to U of M and has always been a Wolverine. Allison and Connor decided to put M's on their cheeks to celebrate his graduation since they were decked out in MSU gear! After the party, Allison stayed with my mom to help clean up and I headed back to my parents' house with Connor and my dad. Connor LOVES being in their backyard. He is constantly playing in the water fountain on the deck and is forever trying to climb into their mini pond in their yard. He loves to pick up the rocks that surround it and throw them into the water. Although he is in his glory, it is exhausting for me as I try to keep him from injuring himself. This seems to be the theme no matter where we are these days. On Monday we spent the morning at a local park and the afternoon with Amy, Anna, Kathryn, and Grace. Monday night we grilled out and Allison went Kayaking with GG before having smores by the fire. Allison prefers to just eat the chocolate of course! Tuesday we headed back to Ann Arbor, but stopped for a brief visit with Anne, Andrew, and Abby in East Lansing. The kids are getting so big and it was a lot of fun for me to see them. It is hard to believe that I was their Nanny about 12 years ago!




Abby, Andrew, Connor, and Allison
Connor picking up stones to throw into the pond
Checking out how he can get into the pond
MSU and U of M kid

Happy as can be playing with his toys
in the fountain
Hanging out with Papa at the graduation party

No comments:

Post a Comment